Sunday, February 10, 2008

why?

One is being watched, judged, estimated, expected by every other and most of whom are bloody below the one who is being calibrated.

the people around me, the friends who talk, those who do not, words, waiting for replies, waiting for judgments, accepting compromises, accepting perspectives, expectations, deadlines, rules, conditions, limits, freedom, volatility, time,.

Where do i belong? I certainly do not belong here. This place is very much unlike the place i have to be at. I feel misplaced. I do not have a choice. I have to cope up with the never ending compromises this world is making and also live up to the expectations of this world. I am unable to say that this world is unfair, for it may not be the truth, for it is so very beautiful that it cannot be unfair. Too many questions, too many view points, too many answers. To give up is easy here, to achieve is hard.

Why does a pint of poison in milk makes the milk poisonous and a pint of milk in poison does not make any difference? Why is it always so that we have to work against something to live and flow with the stream to drown? These questions are pointless to most people, but for the people who have a purpose or for those who decided to live with one, these questions do matter. It is true that the Universe shall conspire for the success of those who dream, but living by these rules, conditions and expectations makes the journey * i do not know what *.

Maybe there is some other world where things are the way i aspire. I cannot go there now nor can i end my stay here, for wherever i am i have to be myself and do what i have decided to do, for i have burnt every bridge behind me, for i am a strand of infinite intelligence that has to evolve.

2 comments:

enigma said...

anand...nobody cud hav voiced my thots btr,,,,,loved ur post!!!!!

mirage said...

thank you! :)