Thursday, February 28, 2008

the mild One

When was the last time the tree looked beautiful? When was the last time the breeze tasted sweet? When was the last time the moon looked as though it was the only thing in the sky? When was the last time the clouds gave inspiration? When was the last time i gave a damn to anything? The worse part is knowing the answers.

Being oneself in another world makes one someone else. Either the one should change or the world should change. The world shall. The one shall always remain the One.

I could not identify myself then. I got lost. I was myself and that ended up in odd reactions and indifference. I had doubts.

I failed to impress where i was supposed to.

Today I've found myself, the mild One, my only hope.

The sky looks beautiful again and i don't give a damn.

No comments: